Nothing is impossible with hard work, dedication and perseverance and this line was well proven by Adriano Zumbo a well known Pastry Maker and Chef from Australia. Famous in MasterChef Australia for its croquembush tower, V8 cake and fairytale house.
Zumbo is also a famous actor who starred in the documentary TV series Zumbo, which aired on SBS on Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. and depicted the chef’s daily routine at the Balmain Kitchen Company. In August 2016, he co-hosted Seven Network Zumbo’s gastronomy series Just Desserts alongside Rachel Khoo and Gigi Falanga.
This handsome chef was born on 11-06-1981 and turns 40 years old in 2021. He looks tall enough as he is 170 cm tall and 5’7 inches by feet and inches. He keeps fit and healthy with a weight of 70 Kilograms and 154 lbs.
Moreover, he is well aware of his physique and follows a regular and healthy diet in order to maintain his physique like body measurements of 42 inches in chest, 31 inches in waist and 15 inches in biceps approximately.
His net worth and income are kept, and his followers do not doubt that he is satisfied with his earnings. He may have amassed a net worth and possessions that he hasn’t disclosed publicly.
Zumbo was born and raised in Coonamble, Australia, and belongs to white ethnicity. He was born to his father, Frank Zombo, and his mother, Nancy Zombo. He grew up with his sister Rosalba Zumbo. As for his education, he did not disclose any information related to his educational qualifications.
|place of birth||Konamble, Australia|
|date of Birth||November 6, 1981|
|Height||In feet and inches: 5’7″
In centimeters: 170 cm
|Weight||In kg: 70 kg
In pounds: 154 lbs
|eye color||Dark brown|
|Zodiac sign||the Scorpion|
|Name of the Father||Frank Zombo|
|Mother’s name||Nancy Zombo
As of his career, Zumbo started his career by supplying local cafes in Sydney with cakes, cupcakes, handmade pies and banana bread. He supplied the items at farmers’ markets later that year before starting his own sweet shop in Balmain.
He currently owns six confectionery factories in Sydney’s CBD: Pyrmont, Balmain, Chatswood, Roselle, Waverly, Melbourne, and the Queen Victoria Building. Apart from that, he has served as a guest judge on MasterChef and in a documentary series about surveillance.
At MasterChef, he has also collaborated with Matt Preston, Tina Hobley and Christina Tosi. In 2011, he published his first book “Zumbo Book”. Zumbo was recently put into voluntary management, with the intention of keeping existing sites operational in August 2018.
Zombo is now dating his girlfriend Nelly Reggio. His partner also shared pictures of herself kissing Zumbo on social media. The couple may marry soon. He is a nice person who has never been involved in any scandal or gossip.
Here is a list of Adriano Zumbo’s favorites:
- He went on to run a number of Australian sweet shops, starred in a short-lived reality show called Zumbo, and wrote the Zumbo Book.
- After graduating from high school in 1997, he moved to Sydney to begin his apprenticeship as a pastry chef.
- Before setting up his first sweet shop in Balmain, he sold items at farmers’ markets.
- In August 2018, Zumbo was put into voluntary management, with plans to keep the existing business going.
- Zumbo has gone from being a great pastry chef to being a famous pastry chef thanks to the TV show MasterChef Australia.
- Among his nicknames are “Patissier of Pain”, “The Dark Lord of the Pastry Kitchen”, “Lord Voldecake” and “Sweet Assassin”.
- Instagram -thesweetassassin
- Twitter – Tweet embed
- Facebook social networking site -AdrianoZumbo