Oven-roasted cumber is one of the most gourmet dishes. And very easy to do. A very nicely presented recipe with a wreath of endive leaves used to pour melted cheese, like a little foundation. Why so, when many of the recipes found on the internet top are walnuts, hazelnuts, fresh grapes or raisins, figs … generously sprinkled with liquid honey?
Why combine Cambert and Endive?
- First of all, the cheerfulness of the endive leaves, their crispness and slight bitterness in taste and texture are remarkably at odds with the creamy and firmness of the hot cannabis.
- The second reason is that my son-in-law always ate fried camber like that, do not hide from me that I won immediately.
Some information about the recipe
- Ideally, use a camomile made from raw milk, preferably well-prepared, it will be smoother as it comes out of the oven.
- You can just make cross-shaped cuts on the upper bark, but to make it easier to soak the end leaves, it is best to remove the upper bark with a camber. On the entire surface or as in the photos, leave about 1 cm around it to better keep the camber in its box in the oven.
- Bake very gently at a moderate temperature, from 150 to 160 °, it will only get better and lighter.
Now let’s move on to the simplest recipe for oven-roasted cumber with just two ingredients.